• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Road Block Today Scared My Bud......

TheMrMitch

imported post

I have a bud who calls me from time to time to kinda explore the back roads in our area. Something I enjoy. I drive....he rides and enjoys a beer or few when we stop to explore a place or few. Mainly away from his wife.

Road block ahead and he panics. I have guns, ammo and Tannerite in my vehicle.....and Sheriff is a friend of mine....AND.....I am 100% legal.:dude:

I offer my IDs and chit chat.....asked"what's up"?I reply I'm driving and my bud is getting drunk (he wasn't). My friend almost has an attack and sheriff says take care of him. We drive on with me chuckling and ny bud hyperventilating.:lol:

8th ID

imported post

Sounds funny to me. Did he need something stronger than beer after the encounter?

And consider me ignorant if you want, but what is tannerite?:question:

8th ID

imported post

Tannerite:shock: Now that looks FUN:what:Somehow...I'm seeing some in my future...hmmm...

Thanks for the link!!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
SNIP I offer my IDs and chit chat.....asked"what's up"?I reply I'm driving and my bud is getting drunk (he wasn't). My friend almost has an attack and sheriff says take care of him. We drive on with me chuckling and ny bud hyperventilating.:lol:
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

chris in va

imported post

Hey now, where are you able to set off Tannerite? Knob Creek no longer allows it. I've got a couple containers sitting in my closet with nowhere to shoot.:banghead:

KY-RN-G

imported post

chris in va wrote:
Hey now, where are you able to set off Tannerite? Knob Creek no longer allows it. I've got a couple containers sitting in my closet with nowhere to shoot.:banghead:
Knob Creek no longer sells it, and they don't allow tannerite, tracers, or API when it is dry. When a group of us goes we get the lower range and have not had any issues with anything we have shot.

http://machinegunshoot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19 is the general rules section of the forum and says nothing to exclude tannerite.

ariadiscordia

imported post

chris in va wrote:
Hey now, where are you able to set off Tannerite?  Knob Creek no longer allows it.  I've got a couple containers sitting in my closet with nowhere to shoot.:banghead:

I have 63 acres. :D THAT'S where you set off Tannerite!