• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slidell gun show

Oscarr

imported post

According to mapquest, Slidell is 5 hours and 44 minutes away from me. :cry:

Think the next one up 'north' isn't till around October, seems like they used to be more common. When I was a kid I remember the TV commercials, with the chick with the shotgun. "Sure as shootin' !" *cocks shotgun* "I'll prolly see ya there!"

Man I miss her, she had huge titties. :lol:

turbodog

imported post

Oscarr wrote:

Think the next one up 'north' isn't till around October, seems like they used to be more common. When I was a kid I remember the TV commercials, with the chick with the shotgun. "Sure as shootin' !" *cocks shotgun* "I'll prolly see ya there!"

LOL yeah, I remember those ads.

jnmtwo

Founder's Club Member
imported post

turbodog wrote:
Anyone want to meet in Slidell Sunday morning for a bit of breakfast before the gunshow opens, then head over there?
A couple of us are grabbing coffee/breakfast at IHOP, I-12 and Airport Road, Slidell, at 9:30ish. OC, CC, NC, whatever. Hope to see ya.

prodefense

imported post

Oscarr wrote:

Yeah I remember that commercial also. OK experts, time for a trivia question.............What was her name?

sraacke

imported post

prodefense wrote:
Oscarr wrote:

Yeah I remember that commercial also. OK experts, time for a trivia question.............What was her name?
Heather I think.

prodefense

imported post

Nolacopusmcismyhero wrote:
I didn't even know there was a gun show in Slidel this weekend. Might have to check it out.
Be sure and check your calendar closely, this is an old thread. :p