• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek 2A March meeting

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Where: Burnham Brook Community Center: 200 W. Michigan Ave.
Battle Creek MI 49017
When: Thursday, July 16, 2009
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Contact: gdolreb@comcast.net or brian.jeffs@secondamendmentmarch.com

I encourage anyone in the area to attend this meeting. I should be interesting and there may be items for sale and or auction to help raise money for the March.

Venator

imported post

This is tonight, if you can make it please come. I will have a couple of Ted Nugent Autographed items for auction. We will also have shirts, bumperstickers and buttons for sale.

mastiff69

imported post

Ya i won one of his autographed pics tonight :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Venator

imported post

Bronson wrote:
Hope it went well. Wish I could have been there ...I miss all the cool stuff.

Bronson
I wish you were there as well. We had about 60 show up and Skip gave a very nice talk. We had several auction items donated by local businesses. I had two Signed Ted Nugent photos and a signed ball cap. Mastiff69bought one of the photo's...Thanks Steve.

The photos sold for $48 and $65 and the hat went for$36. We had about $1,200 in sales and donations. So a very good fund-raiser. This meeting now holds the record for the most money raised at a meeting. I hope to break that record with upcoming events.

Thanks all that showed up, Battle Creek and it's environs has some true patriots.