• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where would u get in the biggest trouble for carrying?

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

if u were to sneak your pistol in to one of the following off limits area, what would end you up in the biggest trouble?

a federal court room (where proceedings take place)

in the classroom of a public elementary school

while visiting an inmate in custody

in the post office

in the secured areas of an airport

in a bar that doesn't allow those under 21

at an FBI headquarters building

at the secured areas of a mental health facility

Bader

imported post

How about you try this:

Make a list of all of the addresses of those locations nearest you. Run inside each and every run of them, with your pistol in sight, and then run out. Try to hit every location before the police catch up to you. Then when you go to your hearing, you'll see which one has the highest level of punishment. That should give you your answer.

Oh, you forgot to add "On an airplane" operated by an airline. Yeah, add that one to your list.

Agent 47

imported post

Bader wrote:
How about you try this:

Make a list of all of the addresses of those locations nearest you. Run inside each and every run of them, with your pistol in sight, and then run out. Try to hit every location before the police catch up to you. Then when you go to your hearing, you'll see which one has the highest level of punishment. That should give you your answer.

Oh, you forgot to add "On an airplane" operated by an airline. Yeah, add that one to your list.
That would be awesome, and we could all take bets on how many he gets in and out of before he gets shot. :celebrate

G27

imported post

God knows I hate feeding trolls, but you can bring a gun on school property if you're dropping off or picking up a child. I do believe that this could definitely warrant alarm though given the place. But to conceal would be completely legal as long as you're just dropping off or picking up a child.

Batousaii

imported post

If you made it quickly through the first 7... you might end up in the 8th, and if you escaped, you could then try the suggested 9th ....

-- Just an idea

-- Did we decide who the broker for the betting pool is ?? i got $20 on him making it to the FBI. (and subsequently to the ward but unarmed).

:p Bat

tat2ed_guy

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
if u were to sneak your pistol in to one of the following off limits area, what would end you up in the biggest trouble?

in the post office

Do you really have nothing productive to put into this forum? Who cares which is worse. IT IS ILLEGAL.

shad0wfax

imported post

U8Dust wrote:

A TROLL CAVE

in the post office

I think the troll cave would be the worst place, but they're all bad.

Charles Paul Lincoln

imported post

G27 wrote:
God knows I hate feeding trolls, but you can bring a gun on school property if you're dropping off or picking up a child. I do believe that this could definitely warrant alarm though given the place. But to conceal would be completely legal as long as you're just dropping off or picking up a child.
Wrong! He said "in the classroom . . . "

State law prohibits having a loaded handgun inside a school building unless you are LEO or school district security. "While picking up or dropping off a child" only applies to areas outside the building, and only if you havea CPL.

And let's not forget that OC or CC on school grounds without a Washington CPL is a violation of federal law, punishable by up to five years in prison.

Charles

carhark

Opt-Out Members
Kitsap & Whatcom Counties, Washington, USA
imported post

G27 wrote:

I disagree with this as well. A legal act of OC warrants no more alarm on schools grounds than it does in a restaurant or park. Whether or not it causes more alarm is a different matter.

joeroket

imported post

carhark wrote:
G27 wrote:

I disagree with this as well.  A legal act of OC warrants no more alarm on schools grounds than it does in a restaurant or park.  Whether or not it causes more alarm is a different matter.

I agree. How could it possibly warrant alarm for the safety of others when the RCW's specifically allow the action.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

U8Dust wrote:

a federal court...
I submit the White House as an answer.

Also, the Space Shuttle in flight.

Aaron1124

imported post

HankT wrote:
U8Dust wrote:

a federal court...

Speaking of which.. where can one find a law on carrying on a space shuttle?

Manu

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
HankT wrote:
U8Dust wrote:

a federal court...

Speaking of which.. where can one find a law on carrying on a space shuttle?
Contact Surfj he is getting them printed with rest of pamphlet, and do not forget to reserve your copy