Thread: Bellingham picnic After Action Report

Post imported post

What a great time.

We'd been there fifteen or twenty minutes when ... here come the cops. "Hi guys. Not sure if you are aware, but there are no ... (suspenseful pause) ... dogs allowed in the park after 10 am."

:? Us. "Oh. OK. Sorry. Have a nice day."

I for one had a great time. According to the pictures we had thirteen guys, plus three wives, plus one son, so a good turnout, especially on such short notice.

And no, the girl in the last picture is NOT carrying a firearm. I checked carefully as she walked by.

Post imported post

heresolong wrote:

Is that a Five-seveN?

Post imported post

Thank you so much for all these pictures I wish I was there too, BTW I like the last picture even she is not carrying.

Post imported post

Good Pics.

It was a good time. I need to loose a little tummy.

Great meeting everyone.

Post imported post

Awesome! I would've attended, but it's quite a drive.

Post imported post

there are lots of tummys which one is yours?

Post imported post

"And no, the girl in the last picture is NOT carrying a firearm. I checked carefully as she walked by. "

That's what the president was doing in the now famous photo. At least that might be what he would have said he was doing.

MD

Post imported post

Yup, good times where had by all.

It was kinda funny when we noticed the cops everyone went straight for the cameras. Also, for some reason I think that that whole "no dogs after 10am" was kind of BS because by the time I left there where dogs everywhere.

Anyways, had a great time and cant wait to do it again.

On a unrelated note, after getting home and having dinner I get a knock on the door and when I went to answer it there was 2 officers outside my place. Turns out they where looking for someone who I never heard of but when I first opened the door I defiantly had a big WTF? moment.

Post imported post

Machoduck wrote:
    "And no, the girl in the last picture is NOT carrying a firearm. I checked carefully as she walked by. "

That's what the president was doing in the now famous photo. At least that might be what he would have said he was doing.

MD
    Obama was just checking out "his next stimulus package":celebrate
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Banned

Post imported post

boo boo thinks the vest makes me look fatter . good ole safariland.

I saw a few cougars at the beach

State Researcher

Post imported post

Pretty dang cool. Nothing like folks standing up for their rights! Even if they aren't fashionable. Good work guys!

Post imported post

Well done!
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

Post imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
    boo boo thinks the vest makes me look fatter . good ole safariland.

I saw a few cougars at the beach
    It doesn't make you look fatter but it prints like crazy at the shoulders and along the center of mass. There are much more discreet carriers out there to put your soft-panels in.

Banned

Post imported post

it didnt help to add 30+ pounds though. its a thicker vest went 3a this time. its my rich mans girdle :P.

it takes some getting used to. i need to adjust it better. but at least my tummys flat when i wear it.

Post imported post

Obama was just checking out "his next stimulus package":celebrate

And what a stimulus package!!!!!

Post imported post

Did that same cop show up??????

Post imported post

The hat is the clue.

Post imported post

OUTSTANDING..... really good pics . Lookin bad a$$ there Jeffro.Did you get inguiries from others in the park?I sure hope some of you guys can make our meet at willow lake next saturday.We will probably have media there again and we need all the turnout we can get.Should be a really good day...

Post imported post

If anybody is coming to seatac gathering please give ride to SVG he wants to come join us here but does not have any ride for that day..... So please bring him with you, trust me he is a nice guy too

Post imported post

And a Special thanks to Bellingham PD officers Doughtry & Smith I think, for only policing dogs. Maybe the Chief up there should make them Training Officers.

Someone said the park had a "No Firearms Sign". You can see from the photos that really bothered us.:P

I am still not sure our work is done up there. They havemany more parks.

Post imported post

sorry I've not responded before this, I've been busy replacing a hard drive & re-loading all my software for the past 15 hours or so....

yes, it is a FiveSeven...one of 3 that were at the picnic

there were several different groups that we "informed", and some members of both groups were extremely interested in not only joining us online, but showing up in Sea-Tac on saturday as well.

funniest thing? a woman flagged me down as I was heading to the restroom & wanted to know "who's the important person?"....told her no one & she said, but you have a gun..when I told her we all had guns, her statemennt was, "I know, so who's the super important person you are all guarding?"...that and the "people with guns AND dogs :what:

worst thing? been starting to have some problems with my camera & the zoom...was pointing it at various areas of the park when I start getting a ration of fecal material about "don't even think about taking pictures of my daughter" from a guy in a group right next to us. I've contributed the "attitude" to 2 things....1) extreme intake of Busch ice beer 2) I think they were still pissed that we didn't "hurry up" so they could have our table/grill & they pretty much ended up sitting on the ground :celebrate:celebrate...that and to damned much food

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Good pics, well not so good of me...lol...Great group lots of fun....only had the MWAD call Man with a dog. Some folks I talked to said they pretty much made a b-line straight to us. And it was none of the officers invovled in my incidents.

My wife enjoyed it so much she might take time off work Saturday to join the SeaTac one. So I just might get lucky enough to be there.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

5jeffro7 wrote:
    sorry I've not responded before this, I've been busy replacing a hard drive & re-loading all my software for the past 15 hours or so....

yes, it is a FiveSeven...one of 3 that were at the picnic

there were several different groups that we "informed", and some members of both groups were extremely interested in not only joining us online, but showing up in Sea-Tac on saturday as well.

funniest thing? a woman flagged me down as I was heading to the restroom & wanted to know "who's the important person?"....told her no one & she said, but you have a gun..when I told her we all had guns, her statemennt was, "I know, so who's the super important person you are all guarding?"...that and the "people with guns AND dogs :what:

worst thing? been starting to have some problems with my camera & the zoom...was pointing it at various areas of the park when I start getting a ration of fecal material about "don't even think about taking pictures of my daughter" from a guy in a group right next to us. I've contributed the "attitude" to 2 things....1) extreme intake of Busch ice beer 2) I think they were still pissed that we didn't "hurry up" so they could have our table/grill & they pretty much ended up sitting on the ground :celebrate:celebrate...that and to damned much food
    So sad that the lady didn't realize that her, like everyone there, are super important people that deserve as much protection as those ass clown politicians who think they're so important.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Banned

Post imported post

next time i want to be the VIP and you can all be my security detail.