• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham picnic After Action Report

heresolong

imported post

What a great time.

We'd been there fifteen or twenty minutes when ... here come the cops. "Hi guys. Not sure if you are aware, but there are no ... (suspenseful pause) ... dogs allowed in the park after 10 am."

:? Us. "Oh. OK. Sorry. Have a nice day."

I for one had a great time. According to the pictures we had thirteen guys, plus three wives, plus one son, so a good turnout, especially on such short notice.

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

And no, the girl in the last picture is NOT carrying a firearm. I checked carefully as she walked by. :)

Machoduck

imported post

"And no, the girl in the last picture is NOT carrying a firearm. I checked carefully as she walked by. :) "

That's what the president was doing in the now famous photo. At least that might be what he would have said he was doing.

MD

cdjspider

imported post

Yup, good times where had by all.

It was kinda funny when we noticed the cops everyone went straight for the cameras. Also, for some reason I think that that whole "no dogs after 10am" was kind of BS because by the time I left there where dogs everywhere.

Anyways, had a great time and cant wait to do it again.

On a unrelated note, after getting home and having dinner I get a knock on the door and when I went to answer it there was 2 officers outside my place. Turns out they where looking for someone who I never heard of but when I first opened the door I defiantly had a big WTF? moment.

amlevin

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
"And no, the girl in the last picture is NOT carrying a firearm. I checked carefully as she walked by. :) "

That's what the president was doing in the now famous photo. At least that might be what he would have said he was doing.

MD
Obama was just checking out "his next stimulus package":celebrate

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

boo boo thinks the vest makes me look fatter . good ole safariland.

I saw a few cougars at the beach

shad0wfax

imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
boo boo thinks the vest makes me look fatter . good ole safariland.

I saw a few cougars at the beach

It doesn't make you look fatter but it prints like crazy at the shoulders and along the center of mass. There are much more discreet carriers out there to put your soft-panels in.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

it didnt help to add 30+ pounds though. its a thicker vest went 3a this time. its my rich mans girdle :p.

it takes some getting used to. i need to adjust it better. but at least my tummys flat when i wear it.

DEROS72

imported post

OUTSTANDING..... really good pics . Lookin bad a$$ there Jeffro.Did you get inguiries from others in the park?I sure hope some of you guys can make our meet at willow lake next saturday.We will probably have media there again and we need all the turnout we can get.Should be a really good day...

Manu

imported post

If anybody is coming to seatac gathering please give ride to SVG he wants to come join us here but does not have any ride for that day..... So please bring him with you, trust me he is a nice guy too ;)

ghosthunter

imported post

And a Special thanks to Bellingham PD officers Doughtry & Smith I think, for only policing dogs. Maybe the Chief up there should make them Training Officers.

Someone said the park had a "No Firearms Sign". You can see from the photos that really bothered us.:p

I am still not sure our work is done up there. They havemany more parks.