• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham picnic After Action Report

5jeffro7

imported post

sorry I've not responded before this, I've been busy replacing a hard drive & re-loading all my software for the past 15 hours or so....

yes, it is a FiveSeven...one of 3 that were at the picnic :lol:

there were several different groups that we "informed", and some members of both groups were extremely interested in not only joining us online, but showing up in Sea-Tac on saturday as well.

funniest thing? a woman flagged me down as I was heading to the restroom & wanted to know "who's the important person?"....told her no one & she said, but you have a gun..when I told her we all had guns, her statemennt was, "I know, so who's the super important person you are all guarding?"...that and the "people with guns AND dogs :what:

worst thing? been starting to have some problems with my camera & the zoom...was pointing it at various areas of the park when I start getting a ration of fecal material about "don't even think about taking pictures of my daughter" from a guy in a group right next to us. I've contributed the "attitude" to 2 things....1) extreme intake of Busch ice beer 2) I think they were still pissed that we didn't "hurry up" so they could have our table/grill & they pretty much ended up sitting on the ground :celebrate:celebrate...that and to damned much food

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Good pics, well not so good of me...lol...Great group lots of fun....only had the MWAD call Man with a dog. Some folks I talked to said they pretty much made a b-line straight to us. And it was none of the officers invovled in my incidents.

My wife enjoyed it so much she might take time off work Saturday to join the SeaTac one. So I just might get lucky enough to be there.

gsx1138

imported post

5jeffro7 wrote:
sorry I've not responded before this, I've been busy replacing a hard drive & re-loading all my software for the past 15 hours or so....

yes, it is a FiveSeven...one of 3 that were at the picnic :lol:

there were several different groups that we "informed", and some members of both groups were extremely interested in not only joining us online, but showing up in Sea-Tac on saturday as well.

funniest thing? a woman flagged me down as I was heading to the restroom & wanted to know "who's the important person?"....told her no one & she said, but you have a gun..when I told her we all had guns, her statemennt was, "I know, so who's the super important person you are all guarding?"...that and the "people with guns AND dogs :what:

worst thing? been starting to have some problems with my camera & the zoom...was pointing it at various areas of the park when I start getting a ration of fecal material about "don't even think about taking pictures of my daughter" from a guy in a group right next to us. I've contributed the "attitude" to 2 things....1) extreme intake of Busch ice beer 2) I think they were still pissed that we didn't "hurry up" so they could have our table/grill & they pretty much ended up sitting on the ground :celebrate:celebrate...that and to damned much food
So sad that the lady didn't realize that her, like everyone there, are super important people that deserve as much protection as those ass clown politicians who think they're so important.