• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newark NJ Pays $1000 to Inform on Gun Owners

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyw1JnAstg

This is just incredible. It is like the combination of a bad CASH for GOLD commercial and 1984.

Big brother wants you to inform on your neighbors, and he will pay you handsomely.

And yes that is the Mayor Booker of Newark NJ, waving a fistful of CASH IN HAND - in exchange for your information on guns and "those who think they can walk around with guns"

N00blet45

imported post

"There are a small group of people in our city that think they can walk around with guns." The police?

If I lived in Newark anytime I saw a cop I'd call the number. "Yes I see a man with a gun. I think he's wearing body armor too. He's wearing dark clothes."

2a4all

imported post

They have to be ILLEGAL guns.

How does one know that? It sounds like they'll have criminals selling out each other for $1,000.

Oh, wait. That's a GOOD idea :celebrate

N00blet45

imported post

2a4all wrote:
They have to be ILLEGAL guns.

How does one know that?
I don't know if the guy dressed in uniform is actually an officer. He could have bought the uniform online or stole it. I'm not going to walk up to him and ask if he's really a cop, he's got a gun.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Skeptic wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyw1JnAstg

This is just incredible. It is like the combination of a bad CASH for GOLD commercial and 1984.

Big brother wants you to inform on your neighbors, and he will pay you handsomely.

And yes that is the Mayor Booker of Newark NJ, waving a fistful of CASH IN HAND - in exchange for your information on guns and "those who think they can walk around with guns"

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

N00blet45 wrote:
"There are a small group of people in our city that think they can walk around with guns." The police?

If I lived in Newark anytime I saw a cop I'd call the number. "Yes I see a man with a gun. I think he's wearing body armor too. He's wearing dark clothes."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Classic.