• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellevue Square Mall...TOLD to CC

PolskiG

imported post

Manu wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
I faxed Kemper properties security team telling them about an open carry demonstration that we are stagingon their Bellevue Square property July 18th 12pm to 5pm. ............
Who is doing any kind of demonstration? I never heard anythingabout this demonstration..............I was in impression that you either drowned in Lake washington or got bitten by zombies :D
Open carriers are, right? Thats what I told them.... so you guys better get movin. otherwise we'll look silly. Most of the zombies got laid off this summer due to the economy.

FMCDH

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
Manu wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
I faxed Kemper properties security team telling them about an open carry demonstration that we are stagingon their Bellevue Square property July 18th 12pm to 5pm. ............
Who is doing any kind of demonstration? I never heard anythingabout this demonstration..............I was in impression that you either drowned in Lake washington or got bitten by zombies :D
Open carriers are, right? Thats what I told them.... so you guys better get movin. otherwise we'll look silly. Most of the zombies got laid off this summer due to the economy.
A well trained zombie isn't cheap these days ya know. :?

Manu

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
Manu wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
Damn it I was reading it as "Most of the zombies got laid". :D

PolskiG

imported post

I faxed the head security guy at kemper inc on Wednesday and told them nicely to stop hassling open carriers. I told them to expect a 12pm oc demonstration at the mall. I didn't mention this site and I kept it very general, so if anyone wants to show up go for it. The willows lake thing is on the same day which I forgot, so looks like bellevue will be unlikely for some. I believe that instead of boycotting places that don't allow open carry we should be showing up at those places in large numbers in a "piece"ful protest. Good luck.

Trigger Dr

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
I faxed the head security guy at kemper inc on Wednesday and told them nicely to stop hassling open carriers. I told them to expect a 12pm oc demonstration at the mall. I didn't mention this site and I kept it very general, so if anyone wants to show up go for it. The willows lake thing is on the same day which I forgot, so looks like bellevue will be unlikely for some. I believe that instead of boycotting places that don't allow open carry we should be showing up at those places in large numbers in a "piece"ful protest. Good luck.
And this is giong to help us? How? Hollow threats do nothing but echo back and forth causing rritation. Bad idea without any pre-planning and an idea of who and how many would showup.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

so when no one shows up what then? and if your the one impling this (we) crap i know i wasn't part of any playing then dont even show up it makes it look flaky. but hey its a weekend, so bails not till monday I guess good luck stiring up decention in the ranks.

Tawnos

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
1)FIRE 2)aim 3)ready

You should really check your order of execution, as you neither aimed nor were ready to followup. I was OCing through the area last night and went to get coffee at Lincoln Square. Last thing I need is the only late night tully's to be off limits while OC because another OCer jumped the gun. You can't tell people what to do, you can simply make a polite request.

5jeffro7

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
I faxed Kemper properties security team telling them about an open carry demonstration that we are stagingon their Bellevue Square property July 18th 12pm to 5pm. I won't be able to make it because of my current experiment testing out each cities police response for a "MWAG/open carry"call. 6 cities down, 12 cities to go, enjoy the summer everyone!!

I, for one, would appreciate you NOT speaking for either myself or the group in general. if you want to try this crap, tell them that YOU plan on staging this protest ON YOUR OWN with NO SUPPORT from this board whatsoever. To simply make idle threats like this simply to see what kind of reaction you will get is the pinacle of stupidity as well as being so irresponsible that it is almost beyond belief. If you did, indeed fax such a statement, you should, at the very minimum, have your account locked for a brief period of time to allow you time to think about your actions.

Don't drag me into your shit-stirring parties.