• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

7/23/09 VCDL Meeting in Annandale

nova

imported post

Since this is the lone mid-summer meeting in NoVA I figured I'd post a reminder a week in advance.

July 23 at the Mason District Gov't Center in Annandale, VA

I'll be at the "pre-meeting" location at 6pm as usual.

I'm not sure if I'll continue my monthly ritual of eating an ostrich or not, depends on how hungry I am. :lol:

IanB

imported post

I'll be at the pre-meeting but not as early. Prolly show up @ 7pm.

nova

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
I'll be at the pre-meeting but not as early. Prolly show up @ 7pm.
I have no job and no class now so I have nothing better to do than sit and stare at people who walk by. :shock::lol:

Marco

imported post

nova wrote:
I have no job and no class now so I have nothing better to do than sit and stare at people who walk by. :shock::lol:

The Mall is a better place for that, especially if you are looking for young ladies in your age group.

I plan on attending the meeting, pre meeting still unsure of.

nova

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
nova wrote:

The Mall is a better place for that, especially if you are looking for young ladies in your age group.

I plan on attending the meeting, pre meeting still unsure of.
:)

fairfax1

imported post

joeamt wrote:
Why is the "pre-meeting" location so secret? I want to know too!! :shock:
I'll let you in on a secret, the reason that the secret meeting location is keep a secret is also a secret. :p:lol:

I just PM'ed you the location.

IanB

imported post

Anyone who tells the secret location of the secret meeting will be placed on double secret probation!

nova

imported post

6L6GC wrote:
nova wrote:

I too have "no class", ;)
I see what you did there. :lol:

ElectricTurtle

imported post

Well, now that my family has moved to VA from WA, I think I'll be making an appearance at the meeting... maybe the pre-meeting as well.

I've heard only good things about the VCDL and plan on joining after we settle in more permanently.

Bulldog1967

imported post

ElectricTurtle wrote:
Well, now that my family has moved to VA from WA, I think I'll be making an appearance at the meeting... maybe the pre-meeting as well.

I've heard only good things about the VCDL and plan on joining after we settle in more permanently.

Good to hear, welcome to VA!

Tomahawk

imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
Anyone who tells the secret location of the secret meeting will be placed on double secret probation!
Tyler Durden says, "First rule of secret pre-meeting: you DO NOT TALK about the secret pre-meeting!"

rabbit994

imported post

I'm going to be at pre-meeting at 1900 hopefully depending on how works goes. I'm trying to drag a co-worker who I discovered is VA-Alert reader.

PWC_Glock

imported post

nova wrote:
Since this is the lone mid-summer meeting in NoVA I figured I'd post a reminder a week in advance.

July 23 at the Mason District Gov't Center in Annandale, VA

I'll be at the "pre-meeting" location at 6pm as usual.

I'm not sure if I'll continue my monthly ritual of eating an ostrich or not, depends on how hungry I am. :lol:

Can an ex-VCDL (I allowed my membership to lapse) attend and renew membership?