• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

7/23/09 VCDL Meeting in Annandale

Tomahawk

imported post

longwatch wrote:
Anyone can attend a VCDL meeting member or not.

We even welcome antis, as long as they aren't disruptive, but AFAIK none ever take us up on the hospitality.

Try to show up at one of their meetings, on the other hand, and see what you get...

nova

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
longwatch wrote:

We even welcome antis, as long as they aren't disruptive, but AFAIK none ever take us up on the hospitality.

Try to show up at one of their meetings, on the other hand, and see what you get...
there's a video on youtube (by nakedshoplifter) that shows how nice the MMM are.

Tomahawk

imported post

nova wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
longwatch wrote:

there's a video on youtube (by nakedshoplifter) that shows how nice the MMM are.

Yeah, I couldn't find it. Basically, the MMM's used to have meetings in public libraries, which requires them to allow the public to attend. NSL showed up with his camcorder to quietly stand in the back of the room and tape the meeting. He was either unarmed or CC. MMM got all bent out of shape, canceled their meeting, packed up and left, but not after insulting and cursing at NSL.

After that MMM meetings are held in private venues so they can keep it all secret. They are up to no good, apparently.

nova

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
nova wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
longwatch wrote:

Yeah, I couldn't find it. Basically, the MMM's used to have meetings in public libraries, which requires them to allow the public to attend. NSL showed up with his camcorder to quietly stand in the back of the room and tape the meeting. He was either unarmed or CC. MMM got all bent out of shape, canceled their meeting, packed up and left, but not after insulting and cursing at NSL.

After that MMM meetings are held in private venues so they can keep it all secret. They are up to no good, apparently.
part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAsyrBTvN2g

IanB

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:

Ohh man... the good old days.

Tomahawk wrote:

Which is apparently not compliant with the tax laws of our country (they are501(c) tax exempt, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c))

nova

imported post

nice seeing everyone, hope everyone made it home safely w/ the storms we had. :)

bohdi

imported post

Sorry I missed you all. Was getting rained on at the Nats park in DC. Two times I have gone to ball games since living in VA. Two times they have been rained out. I think I am done with ball games. VCDL is like the postal service, rain or shine :)