• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Positive OC comments while moving in.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

As a few of you know, I recently moved into the Willow Lake apartment complex, Where DEROS lives. As a matter of fact, he's a close neighbor.

Anyway, while we were moving in I met some of my new neighbors. They actually thanked both DEROS and myself for being there. One of the comments we received was "We need more people like you around here. Thank you for moving in. I feel safer now."

All in all a very positive experience.

Manu

imported post

Koooool!!!! Bookman, That means now I can bother you almost every week just I do with Deros? :celebratemore the merier. I think besides this big gathering we should keep on continuing small gatherings are starbucks, Dino's, Tuscany, and other places around here

DEROS72

imported post

Thats is so true.But remember the one guy that said we better watch our backs...But all in all very positive.

tat2ed_guy

imported post

Bookman wrote:
As a few of you know, I recently moved into the Willow Lake apartment complex, Where DEROS lives. As a matter of fact, he's a close neighbor.

Anyway, while we were moving in I met some of my new neighbors. They actually thanked both DEROS and myself for being there. One of the comments we received was "We need more people like you around here. Thank you for moving in. I feel safer now."

All in all a very positive experience.
Response: So let me give you a ride to go pick out your new piece.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Manu wrote:
Koooool!!!! Bookman, That means now I can bother you almost every week just I do with Deros? :celebratemore the merier. I think besides this big gathering we should keep on continuing small gatherings are starbucks, Dino's, Tuscany, and other places around here
Sounds good to me! Just remember that I work from midnight to eight Monday thru Friday.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Remember that ceasefire woman's comments after the last meet. How safe would the neighbors feel ( or something to that effect) well looks like all the decent neighbors feel safer.