• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vacation in Gatlinburg

Splat!!

imported post

Hey guys.........Ohio here. I have CHL from Ohio, how is the mood in Gatlinburg for carrying openly or concealed ..........Will be there the first of August for a week or so..

falcon1

imported post

Be careful that you stay out of the national park areas until February 2010. A lot of the roads around Gatlinburg run into and out of the park without any warning.

steamnsteel

imported post

I go to Gatlinburg a lot and have not had any trouble or questions asked. Just be aware of going into the park, unload handgun and magazine, store separately from each other and you should be fine in the park.

Scooter

imported post

falcon1 wrote:
Be careful that you stay out of the national park areas until February 2010. A lot of the roads around Gatlinburg run into and out of the park without any warning.

Greetings from Michigan! I am a CPL holder and we will be vacationing in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge in October...

This Thread has answered all my questions without asking!

Thanks!:D

Scooter

imported post

Scooter wrote:
falcon1 wrote:

Greetings from Michigan! I am a CPL holder and we will be vacationing in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge in October...

This Thread has answered all my questions without asking!

Thanks!:D

By the way; the photo of the gun/piano is a still shot from a film I made last year. The gun is a 9mm BLANK gun from Russia.

Didn't want anyone to think I keep guns on my piano....;)

Splat!!

imported post

Well I made it back in one piece..............I ended upreading alot of laws because I also traveled in NC and SC , the national parks.........I already knew most of KY laws..............

This forum does a great job of havingaccess to info as needed and easy to find regarding laws...My trip to SCwas spur of the moment choice..........So driving down the interstate I was here via my sprint wireless learning as I go..........I had to do the same with NC.....Without this site I was a lost pup.........