Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Facebook poll

  1. #1
    Regular Member CRF250rider1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Herndon, VA & Martinsville, VA
    Posts
    1,448

    Post imported post

    As of right now when I voted these are the numbers.
    would you support a nationwide handgun ban?
    yes
    12,153 (6.5%)


    no
    172,757 (92.7%)

    not sure
    1,519 (0.8%)

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    'Keyboard commando' is a common disparaging epithet here on OCDO. Facebook is keyboard commando HQ.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Doug Huffman wrote:
    'Keyboard commando' is a common disparaging epithet here on OCDO. Facebook is keyboard commando HQ.
    How do you figure?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Don't link and dash me a 220mb text file. What is it, 5,000 pages long? Just tell me why.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:
    Don't link and dash me a 220mb text file.
    OK, I won't.

    If it was easy then every one could do it.

    I made my assertion and I showed my data as premises for my conclusion. Now you want the syllogism too!

    Facebook is to the 'net as the lamestream-media is to memes circulating.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Doug Huffman wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    Don't link and dash me a 220mb text file.
    OK, I won't.

    If it was easy then every one could do it.

    I made my assertion and I showed my data as premises for my conclusion. Now you want the syllogism too!

    Facebook is to the 'net as the lamestream-media is to memes circulating.
    Last I checked, it was for keeping in contact with friends and playing Mafia Wars. You want keyboard commandos, check out opencarr.... wait a minute...

  8. #8
    Regular Member Statesman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    949

    Post imported post

    CRF250rider1000 wrote:
    As of right now when I voted these are the numbers.
    would you support a nationwide handgun ban?
    yes
    12,153 (6.5%)


    no
    172,757 (92.7%)

    not sure
    1,519 (0.8%)
    Where is this poll?

    Ok, nevermind. It was voted on already and posted on my home page. duh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •