• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: WTB COmpact 9mm

j2l3

imported post

Open to just about anything but a Hi-Point... She is just starting her search but has a deadline of mid August that isn't flexible, since she has a class scheduled at FAS and needs her own quality firearm.

Anyone selling?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Could get a Jimenez JA 9 then:p

I hear good things about the Kel Tecs, and if they are anything like the .32 Kel Tec I owned they will be wonderful guns.

Logan80

imported post

I have a Kel-Tec P-11. It's pretty accurate, light, compact, and cheap.

The trigger pull and DA only is a bit of a pain, and it barks pretty good, but overall it's a pretty solid little gun. Especially for the price.

scoobydoo6906

imported post

I have a Springfield XD-9 sub compact that I might be willing to part with, but that's only a might. If you are interested let me know.

jbone

imported post

My S&W M&P 9c seen left is super and dead-on.

scilence

imported post

I am currently selling my 9MM Springfield XD sub-compact. I have put 150 rounds through the pistol. I am selling it because I do not use it as often as my other firearms. But I think it would be a great sidearm.

I have 2 x extended clips for a full frame feel and a single 10 round shorty. As well, I would be including a custom made thumb-break holster with this too. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Only willing to make the deal FTF.

Thanks,

Adam