• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why is there no Activism thread?

edstephan

imported post

For an Open Carry board whay is there no Activism thread?

There should be a thread so we can post what we are actively doing to help promote the normalization ofOpen Carry.

An OC Activist and 1 of the 3%
Ed Stephan

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Those threads are everywhere on these forums... you just have to look. I'm an activist who has just recently had a run in with the police in my town and got the department to implement training for the whole department on the legality of OC... it takes a certain type of person... and most here are just those who want to get to know others of like mind, not the heavy duty activists.