• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

American Shooters on Arville

I

inNV

imported post

I don't know if many of you have seen it yet, but American Shooters has remodeled their range. Well they are still working on the handgun part of it, but the rifle part is open. They have new digital paper movers where you put the distance you would like, and it automatically goes there. A few other changes as well..now you have to leave your ID with them, and they hand you a plastic card with a range number, and it's the one you must use. They also have a new clause (on the paper you sign) that you have to pay for damages that may occur as a result of a stray bullet, that wasn't there before. And you must only aim at your face level. I think the new range is pretty neat, but they seem to have become a little more strict.

So on that note..anyone have any idea when the Clark County Range will open? I heard this summer, but haven't heard anything else.

I

inNV

imported post

I thought all the antis were already defeated?

Pace I have that site saved in my favorites, it is a very outdated memo though..we are in the summer it says it is supposed to open. Maybe this weekend I'll take a drive up there and check it out. It is way out in BFE..

Pace

imported post

Oh, I meant that there are tons of anti-gun people associated with teh strip. What I find the weirdest is that they are all republicans...