Thread: Adding insult to injury

Post imported post

So today I went to different local civil attorneys to talk about the options of a civil suit to try and curve the harassment from the officers. Out of 5 attorney offices, none of them will take on Chico PD. So i am now having to look at Sac Attorneys.. What kinda a crap is this !!!!!!!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Post imported post

Were you asking them to take the case on a contingency basis, where they get paid only if they win, or were you offering to pay them? I can't imagine an attorney sending a paying customer away.

What does "curve the harassment" mean?

Post imported post

I didnt mention anything about how to get paid as so as they heard it was against CPD they said they wouldnt. Curve it meaning discourage the harassment

Post imported post

flintlock tom wrote:
    Were you asking them to take the case on a contingency basis, where they get paid only if they win, or were you offering to pay them? I can't imagine an attorney sending a paying customer away.

What does "curve the harassment" mean?
    I think he means "curb"...

State Researcher

Post imported post

I'm not too surprised to hear that. They don't want to rock the boat that's keeping their feet dry. Someone from out of town has FAR less to fear in the way of political and social backlash.

Also, you have to consider that they may be locals with roots in the community. The area I live in is like this. There's a few very powerful families that have their hands in pretty much everything. These local attorneys may simply not want to be involved because they have friends/family that are involved in the PD.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

THey admit that the department is sideways but dont want to get involved God i just wish i had tape recorder on me .

Btw CAldoj is 2 months behind on paperwork which would mean that they wont finish in time for me to claim my weapon before they discard it... I had to convince the lady at doj that they would melt it an hour after time was up..

I got a call an hour later saying that they will have the paper mailed to me after two days Damn with the back up it was quicker to buy a new one