Thread: looking for a S&W M&P 9mm compact and standard

Post imported post

I am looking for like I said in the title a couple S&W M&P's. I don't have any cash at this point but I have a Sig 226 (West German) and a Springfield XD-9 sub compact that I would be willing to trade. both are in like new condition more or less. I also have a old Mauser rifle (Firearms International...they imported FN mausers) too that I would be willing to part with. Its chambered in 30-06. I will soon have a little cash to make a trade work but from what I have seen the values are pretty close at least one the two pistols. I guess I could mention also that I have a nice guitar (Schecter S-1 elite) that I'd be willing to throw out there too.

Post imported post

Try the Smith & Wesson Forum.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/

There's a "guns for sale or trade" room on that forum.

Post imported post

Give www.gunbroker.com a look. You can find just about any M&P you want on there for about as cheap as you going to get. You can also set up to sell your own guns if you want to raise the cash.

Post imported post

I don't want to sell them till I have one in hand or as good as in hand. I don't really want to be carry piece less. I am sure you all can understand that.