• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUNS FOR SALE AND AMMO 9mm 45mm 380mm

GUNRUNNERS

imported post

NEW Ammo 45mm and 380mm 9mm the 45mm is Brass and it is 50rds a box and 230 gr. newthe nameof it is INDEPENDENCE the 380mm 95gr. NEW 50rds Remington brass 9mm I have two kinds American Eagle 9mm Luger 115gr. NEW and PMC 9mm Luger 115gr.

GUNRUNNERS

imported post

Hi-point 45mm PistolBlack finish polymer frame 9rds, 4.5 Barrel 3 dot adj. sights NEW $180.00 :celebrate

Marco

imported post

GUNRUNNERS wrote:
NEW Ammo 45mm and 380mm 9mm the 45mm is Brass
How does the 380mm and 45mm compare to the 20mm Vulcan rd?

Here is a pic of a 20mm rdwith 50BMG rds and a golf ball for size comparison.

old dog

imported post

I finally gave up on finding a holster for my 380mm and sold it. However my 45mm compact is still one of my favorites -- if only I could find a suppressor and cartridge belt.

( sorry, I just couldn't resist)