• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fuddruckers dinner

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

According to Grapeshot and I think he's dead on...we had 103 people. It went very well and we had a ball.
Not everyone came out for the group picture, but there were enough to be impressive. Inside, it was full.

fudd1.jpg

curtiswr

imported post

Very cool that we broke 100. Somewhat bummed that I wasn't keeping track of when the group shot was being taken but still had a great time, and my face is probably in the pictures somewhere.

I'll be keeping an eye on your site for a write up and any other photos. :cool:

Thanks,
Curtis

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot started the speeches

fudd2.jpg

and Philip finished them

fudd3.jpg

The Manager joined us with his adorable family

fudd4.jpg

and everyone applauded the speakers

fudd5.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Out of every batch of pictures, I always get one that means more to me than the others. I was inside and saw several children outside in front of the flag. I ran outside but the family had moved forward in the line.

I asked if I could take a picture and the mother asked what I was going to do with it....

I said I wasn't sure.

I had to think about it a while before I posted it here, and if whoever you are object...let me know and I;ll get it off at once.

This family just seems to represent the best of us.

fudd6.jpg

curtiswr

imported post

Nice photos, makes me wanna get back into photography!

Boy... am I pale and skinny or what...
:lol:

Edit to add: that is a great photo with the family and the flag! Outstanding job, great eye! :shock: It's nice to have a skilled photographer/journalist so willing to share in and spread philosophies and ideas behind the RKBA movement. Thanks for your service; it's much appreciated.

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

A good time was had by me and the girlfriend! Now off to bed after 5 hours in the car (oww my back!).

Peter, nice job picking me up in the picture behind the representative family. :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

For some reason, this just doesn't look like the dangerous bunch of deliverance people Saslaw is so concerned with

fudd11.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

leprechaun117 wrote:
peter nap wrote:
Had to get at least one picture of the server:lol:

fudd7.jpg

Should have gotten the pic after she put the GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on! By the end of the night all the girls working on the floor had stickers on :)
Everyone in the place had a sticker. I was standing outside and a customer drove up and parked. He looked me over and decided I was too old to hurt anyone and walked in. 3 minutes later he walked out with a takeout order, a big grin on his face and a sticker on his shirt.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

leprechaun117 wrote:
peter nap wrote:

fudd7.jpg

Should have gotten the pic after she put the GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on! By the end of the night all the girls working on the floor had stickers on :)
She said to me that she wanted to get one so I gladly peeled off mine and gave it toher. When she left, she was wearing 2 of them!

leprechaun117

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
leprechaun117 wrote:
peter nap wrote:

fudd7.jpg

She said to me that she wanted to get one so I gladly peeled off mine and gave it to her. When she left, she was wearing 2 of them!

I was standing right behind you when you did that, well played sir.