Thread: ocing

Kimball, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Has anyone ever oced in Port Huron.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I was in northend Port Huron on the 4th. I Oc'd at Walgreens, Toys R Us, and the sport oufit just south of Toys R Us. (Gander Mtn?) The sporting store was sorta wierd for me, they posted on their door all firearms must be checked. At first I waited outside while my wife and my mom went in and looked for a portable grill. After a few minutes I realised they might want my input so I strolled in and said to the clerk "Whats up with your sign, you want to see my firearm?"as I motioned to my hip. He took a look and said "you have a ccw?" to which I affirmed and he said no problem. Would have tried to teach him the rules, but we were running out of afternoon and needed to get back with a grill.

Thinking back, I was also at the Dairy Queen up there last summer. I don't remember if I was open or not though?!?!
    United we STAND!

Battle Creek, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

If you go to the very top right of the page you'll see a button for "Members". There is a member here by the name of mitunnelrat who lives in Port Huron. Send him a PM and see what's up on the eastern front.

Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine