• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ocing

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

I was in northend Port Huron on the 4th. I Oc'd at Walgreens, Toys R Us, and the sport oufit just south of Toys R Us. (Gander Mtn?) The sporting store was sorta wierd for me, they posted on their door all firearms must be checked. At first I waited outside while my wife and my mom went in and looked for a portable grill. After a few minutes I realised they might want my input so I strolled in and said to the clerk "Whats up with your sign, you want to see my firearm?"as I motioned to my hip. He took a look and said "you have a ccw?" to which I affirmed and he said no problem. Would have tried to teach him the rules, but we were running out of afternoon and needed to get back with a grill.

Thinking back, I was also at the Dairy Queen up there last summer. I don't remember if I was open or not though?!?!

Bronson

imported post

If you go to the very top right of the page you'll see a button for "Members". There is a member here by the name of mitunnelrat who lives in Port Huron. Send him a PM and see what's up on the eastern front.

Bronson