• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open cary location in Racine

M

McX

imported post

Mechanix LTD. 1626/1628 Douglas Ave. in Racine WELCOMES Open Carry activists. It is clearly posted, upon entering the shop: Wisconsin residents who exercise their Conistitutional; right to openly carry a loaded, holstered firearm are WELCOME.

M

McX

imported post

this is starting to sound like a commercial for me, it wasn't meant to be that way, it was meant to show some of us merchants have the guts to take a stand on a position. Were an automotive repair and service shop, with technical support for our regular customers. That's the end of the commercial. Except..........carry with confidence at our location. We openly support your movement.

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Good to see a business willing to stand up and post signs. I'll have to stop in and say hello since I'm on the north side. :D Kudos to you!

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome to the website and glad to see you guys post that you support open carrying. IMO, business should be glad to have people openly carrying, especially posting signs for it, as it should scare away criminals! Plus, posting signs should help other citizens not be afraid when they see people carrying.

Pointman

imported post

I'm for businesses who support America and the American way. If a business goes out of its way to support our rights, I go out of my way to support them.