• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why to get a CCW even if you OC

Bustelo5%

imported post

I dont understand how Texas got as bad as it did with the no OC thing,its the f'ing west shit there are places in tx they have no LEOS so your the king of the hill sellin propane.
I just dont under stand the circumstances that led to there being such stringent gun control in TEXAS come on has anyone even been to Huston thats a reason every TEXAS citizen who has a CCW or whatever you wanna call it burn it like a draft card and just OC and stick it to the state government they cant regulate you if you dont let them.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Ever heard of the 1,000 foot school rule? This is a good reason to have a CHP.

Bustelo5%

imported post

You have a point Hawaii thought it was such a bad place that to get rid of Ice prob lets strip the people of their guns humm and Dog the bounty hunter has a job because of it whoda thought.