Thread: phoenix zoo

Post imported post

quick question. I am going to the zoo tomorrow. Is it leagl to carry at the zoo? Open or concealed? I think I am gonna take a little gun so I'll probably cc but I like to know my options

Post imported post

I know its a little late, but I went on Wednesday the 15th, there is a sign at the counter that says no weapons. I was wearing a smaller shirt, with a blackhawk holster open carrying H$K PS2000, but I covered it up sort of. No problems and I would say 75% of the gun was exposed due to it was over a hundredand a small shirt, and I really didnt care!
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

Like most of AZ, its a guideline more than a rule. If you make the barest attempt to conceal it, they will pretend it is not there.

Post imported post

This topic has been addressed before:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum10/21310.html

Just as a reminder - the Phoenix Zoo is private (not public) and has a sign at the entrance that states that weapons are prohibited. You can try to OC there, but you will likely be asked to leave...

Post imported post

whoa your almost 2 weeks to late. I already went and found out for my self that it is not carry friendly