• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm laws book

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

[align=center]Common Sense Guide to Michigan Gun Laws
by M. Carol and Daniel Bambery[/align]
NOW AVAILABLE. Every book is current through the date of the order. Modern digital printing techniques allow constant updates so the reader can be confidant that the book they receive contains all recent revisions in the law. It discusses federal case law including the Heller v District of Columbia decision from the United States Supreme Court. This is an easy to read, informational handbook that answers questions about lawful gun ownership in Michigan. The book is aimed at reaching shooting enthusiasts, sportsmen, firearm owners, hunters, and anyone with a desire to learn more about Michigan's firearm laws and heritage. It is written in a style that provides you with additional reference for more information on gun ownership issues.

This book satisfies the firearms and the law education requirement for renewal of a concealed pistol license. Price $24.20 includes shipping. Send check or money order to: Bambery Law Press, 1124 South Geneva Drive, DeWitt, MI 48820.
I may buy it to review it. I also want to see if they have anything on OC. The authors live nearby and I have dealt with Carol on NRA issues.

PT111

imported post

If it deals strictly with the law then they may not include anything on OC. Does any state specifically state that OC is legal? All that I can thin of only say what is not legal and therefore "infer" that OC is legal. It will be interesting to see if they say anything about OC since it is supposed to cover the laws.