• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My New Carry

usdm419

imported post

So I've been OC'ing my Ruger P97DC (.45) and it serves me well. It goes bang every single time, no questions asked, and has for thousands and thousands of rounds. But I came across this deal yesterday that I could not pass up. Brand new in the box Steyr M9A1 with 100 rounds of Federal hollows for $450. After a few trips to the range, and a couple hundred rounds, I think I'll be making the switch to this for my daily carry. It's lighter, smaller, and double the ammo capacity. I'm stoked.

DSC_1021.jpg

DSC_1022.jpg

Q

Queen Crystal

imported post

I do not know if i have to have a permit to carry or not can anyone help me

:D

Michigander

imported post

Obviously the permit requirement is insane and unconstitutional, but the nice thing is that as far as I know, Indiana permits cost 125 dollars and never expire.