• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need some information about a Perp

kenny31

j2l3

imported post

It appears he was booked and charged by Ocean Shores PD, then released to Department of Corrections for various probation violations and harrassment and is currently sitting in jail.

It doesn't mean the charges were dropped, just hasn't been tried yet.

A call to the jail might answer some of your questions more clearly.

Good luck!

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Sorry for your troubles, many of us could sympathize. Just curious, why you would ask folks here? I don't think anyone here would hang out with the likes of this guy. Make sure your family is trained and armed. Hope all goes well.

kenny31

imported post

I just figured people here would be familiar with WA state law and could give a little insight. I called the jail but they were very unhelpful and unwilling to give us any idea. Thanks for the help.

j2l3

imported post

If the jail was not helpful, call DOC or the Ocean Shores PD. Call the Sheriff directly. There are still lots of avenues for you to take to get information. Don't give up,demand supervisors and you will be surprised what you get.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

so he is serving time for what looks like harrassment no bail for a prob violation.