• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willow Lake....

DEROS72

imported post

Manu ,j213,bookman and myself will be meeting for coffee friday at the Safeway Starbucks on pac hwy and 216th in Demoines.The Safeway that has given us all the free stuff.

We wanted to invite anyone to join us ,those in the area ,new folks to the forum and just anyone who cares to be there.The purpose is to discuss final event details and to get a few of us together to thank the Safeway management and staff for being so supportive..

Will will get there between 12;15 and 12:30 ish. Would love to have you join us.

FMCDH

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Will will get there between 12;15 and 12:30 ish. Would love to have you join us.
Man, you guys always seem to meet when the rest of us "honest" folk are working. :p

DEROS72

imported post

My apologies .I'm retired .Bookman works graves and is off on fridays,Manu and j213 set there own schedules pretty much.It will be sogood to see you all saturday.

I will relate something that happened today thetshows me we are having a positive effect.

I was walking back from Safeway as usual and this woman with her little boy approached me somewhat frantic.She said she was looking for me.This gang invested complex she lives down the street has her scared to death.She has been threatened by some and the manager of the complex even told her to stop complaining about the pot smoke.She said when she sees me walking up and down the street she feels safe and she was worried because she hadn't seen me for a couple of days.

We are doing good folks.I told her of our meeting and that she should come.The look of relief in her eyes was amazing.She felt even more secure when I told her there were many of us.She said she will come.

kenshin

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
My apologies .I'm retired .Bookman works graves and is off on fridays,Manu and j213 set there own schedules pretty much.It will be sogood to see you all saturday.

I will relate something that happened today thetshows me we are having a positive effect.

I was walking back from Safeway as usual and this woman with her little boy approached me somewhat frantic.She said she was looking for me.This gang invested complex she lives down the street has her scared to death.She has been threatened by some and the manager of the complex even told her to stop complaining about the pot smoke.She said when she sees me walking up and down the street she feels safe and she was worried because she hadn't seen me for a couple of days.

We are doing good folks.I told her of our meeting and that she should come.The look of relief in her eyes was amazing.She felt even more secure when I told her there were many of us.She said she will come.

That's a great response. Just goes to show how wrong the anti's that say we're not making any difference are.

Wish I could make it for coffee today, unfortunately, I haven't reached the luxury of retirement yet and have to work. I'll see everyone tomorrow though.

DEROS72

imported post

Good deal Kenshin.I just went up to Safeway a bit ago.You would not believe how much stuff they are donating for us.We were just going to say thanks...They haven't done this for anyone else. See you tomorrow.Gonna be really awesome.

Manu

imported post

kparker wrote:
Remind us again which Safeway this is...
You are joking. Right? My dear sir if you read the very first post in this thread OP has mentioned which safeway he is talking about. Just came back from that safeway we were all together 7 people there all OCing no problems at all. I am going back after few minutes to meet them again hopefully somebody else will show up too.

Manu

imported post

Thisthread Deros started just for today's coffee meet so that we can discuss about tomorrows meeting. and yes Its Deros who start tons of threads for one event I have already talked to him about that he agreed not to do it in future (hopefully he will comply too:p). We are looking forward to see you tomorrow

Machoduck

imported post

It was great to see deros and Boo Boo again and to meet j2l3 and bookman. Nice get together. This was at Safeway; the store at 216th and Pacific Highway South, for you people who don't habla. :p

MD