• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CPL Course to Raise money for 2A March

SpringerXDacp

imported post

I need to renew at the end of this year. Depending on the date/time of the class, if you are unable to meet the 50 student quota at that time, I'm in. I know I'm not required to do so for renewal, but am willing to help out what I can.

T Vance

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
I need to renew at the end of this year. Depending on the date/time of the class, if you are unable to meet the 50 student quota at that time, I'm in. I know I'm not required to do so for renewal, but am willing to help out what I can.
You don't have to go through the class again when you renew your CPL? What does the renewal process involve.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

T Vance wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
You don't have to go through the class again when you renew your CPL? What does the renewal process involve.

Basically, just signing the application certifying that you completed 3 hours of review and 1 hour of range time immediately preceding the application process.

ETA: Within 6 months preceding the application process.

astrogiblet

imported post

I'm interested in this. The earlier in September the better (for me). My birthday is September 12th and thats when I'll be 21. The closer to my birthday that I can apply for my CPL, the better.

Obviously, don't change the date or anything to accompany me, but I'm just sayin I'll be interested if its pretty close to my birthday.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

cabman1 wrote:
I have 4 people interested but they keep bugging me about a date any ideas yet?
I'm driving to Pinckney tonight to attend their board meeting to discuss this very thing. I'll have info Wednesday morning.