• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CNN video - buy a truck, get an AK

mja1000

imported post

Understood, my intention was not to state that I would buy a vehicle from him to receive the voucher for the gun. I simply meant that I would purchase all my vehicles from a business that supports my 2A rights.

I know this post doesn't pertain to OC, but I think it is rare that we see someone so passionately defend the 2A and individuals rights for self defense on CNN. Just thought I'd share.

Carry on.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

suntzu wrote:
mja1000 wrote:
Anyone see this video on CNN yet? I would definitely buy a vehicle from this guy!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/07/17/am.muller.truck.ak47.cnn
Not to rain on your parade--but why would you spend thousands of dollars on a car simply to get a free AK? You could buy many, many AKs for what a car would cost you..
Gotta support this guy! I'd buy from somebody to support something like this! But I don't want a trunk lol.

AaronS

imported post

I would not run out and buy a car to get a free gun, but if I were to buy a new car, I would pay an extra $300 to get it fron this dealer. Great guy Wish it was a good M16 clone, and not an AK though...