• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gander mountain oc

xforce6

imported post

was at novi gander mountain and saw someone ocing and asked the gun counter gentlemen if they allowed it cause i was curious and he replied our corporate policy is as follows we ahve benn and ALWAYs will be open to oc its our right if we choose was very happy with this statement btw NO ONE noticed he was carrying cept me lol kinda neet to see someone finally i dont feel so wierd but i dont have a cpl so have to oc