• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Raising money... for?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

In no way do I wish to detract from the effort sof this board and it's ownership for raising money for counter-propaganda on the radio, etc.

I wish only to point out that we stand in the wake of more than one 'not guilty' occurrence recently. Where is the call for financial support/fund for funding civil charges against the JBTs in these cases? One of which has specifically cited a lack of funds for his reason for not advancing.

Ads are great, but they only go so far. The REAL work is in giving the JBTs a sound Punitive whipping.

Do you get 'this close' and then walk away?

If OCDO really wants to be taken seriously by the big boys, I say it is time to beat some ass...

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

FogRider wrote:
I'd share if I had anything too share.
I ain't got a damn thing, I'm nearly homeless. But I'll find something.

Waiting for the ACLU to come around isn't helping us a lot. Colorado has seen a little movement from them, but they are still non-committal.\

OCDO has taken the lead in everything else, what are we waiting for?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Being dead broke makes me a target for "he'll steal it!!!" I was hoping the same official forum channels that have collected for the advertising would pick it up. For all I know they're just really busy and have something in the works already.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

I'm as broke as anyone else, but I'll whore myself out to raise money for anyone that's suing the fuzz to put an end to police state America. That's as worthy a cause as any.