• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Opinions Of A 9mm Luger Round

WARCHILD

imported post

As a side note: I was asked a similar question when I was at the gun shop and bought my .22mag derringer. A guy in the store wanted to know why I would use a .22 for a BUG. It's not much good..... I say oh yeah.... ask Brady and Ragan what a .22lr can do! End of conversation.
Short equation..... Confidence=Caliber:cool:

ghostrider

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
As a side note: I was asked a similar question when I was at the gun shop and bought my .22mag derringer. A guy in the store wanted to know why I would use a .22 for a BUG. It's not much good..... I say oh yeah.... ask Brady and Ragan what a .22lr can do! End of conversation.
Excellent point.

"Man", is the weapon system. They gun is just a tool.

Leader

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
Both lived through being shot with one. Ragan was back working the next day.

autosurgeon

imported post

Yep lived through it ... however it stopped them at the time.. and brady is pretty messed up to this day... and Reagan had to have emergency surgery and several pints of blood. Also working the next day consisted of him dictating and having officials meet with him in his bedroom... he wasn't up and around for about three days...

I wouldn't want to be hit with a .22