Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Voting

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    47

    Post imported post

    On one ofthe other gun sites I goto, they say that there are 60-80 million gun owners in the United States. We have the power to put in office the people that will protectour gun rights. So please get out and vote in the2010(state)and 2012(national) elections.



  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    303

    Post imported post

    Let me introduce you to my friend, his name is Voter Apathy.

    Also, don't forget his best friend Voters Who Don't Vote For Candidates Based On A Single Aspect Of Their Hobbies.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,193

    Post imported post

    IOW, just who do we vote for -- or against?

    Get out the vote is what the anile League of Womes Voters does. I would rather, 'Don't vote without good reason and knowledge.'

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pierce is a Coward, ,
    Posts
    1,100

    Post imported post

    Doug Huffman wrote:
    IOW, just who do we vote for -- or against?

    Get out the vote is what the anile League of Womes Voters does. I would rather, 'Don't vote without good reason and knowledge.'
    If there was a Gun Party, with a hard and fast inflexible platform, I might be arsed to vote.

    Until then, it's a complete withdrawal from the system, unless Rand Paul makes it on to some ballot near me.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,026

    Post imported post

    Why should I vote and lend any vestige of legitimacy to any claim of authority over my life, property and freedom?



  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pierce is a Coward, ,
    Posts
    1,100

    Post imported post

    Phssthpok wrote:
    Why should I vote and lend any vestige of legitimacy to any claim of authority over my life, property and freedom?

    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000

  7. #7
    State Researcher HankT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Invisible Mode
    Posts
    6,217

    Post imported post

    smoking357 wrote:
    If there was a Gun Party, with a hard and fast inflexible platform, I might be arsed to vote.

    Until then, it's a complete withdrawal from the system...
    Couldn't you just, um, make up your own Gun Party ballot and vote on that?

    If they ask you what you're doing, you could show them your self-issued voter's registration card...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pierce is a Coward, ,
    Posts
    1,100

    Post imported post

    HankT wrote:
    smoking357 wrote:
    If there was a Gun Party, with a hard and fast inflexible platform, I might be arsed to vote.

    Until then, it's a complete withdrawal from the system...
    Couldn't you just, um, make up your own Gun Party ballot and vote on that?

    If they ask you what you're doing, you could show them your self-issued voter's registration card...
    Not sure what you're getting at with this.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    , Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,715

    Post imported post

    Il_Duce wrote:
    Let me introduce you to my friend, his name is Voter Apathy.

    Also, don't forget his best friend Voters Who Don't Vote For Candidates Based On A Single Aspect Of Their Hobbies.
    LOL

    Mr. Apathy's best friend is a good friend of mine; he's good people.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Rockingham, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    861

    Post imported post

    AWDstylez wrote:

    Mr. Apathy's best friend is a good friend of mine; he's good people.
    Ignorance , apathy , and bigotry are measurements .

    Unite & Vote * 2010 & 2012

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Near The Beach, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    454

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

    Mr. Apathy's best friend is a good friend of mine; he's good people.
    Ignorance , apathy , and bigotry are measurements .

    Unite & Vote * 2010 & 2012
    Amen!

  12. #12
    Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mercer Island, Washington, USA
    Posts
    922

    Post imported post

    R a Z o R wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:

    Mr. Apathy's best friend is a good friend of mine; he's good people.
    Ignorance , apathy , and bigotry are ballot measures. Vote on them in the next election cycle.

    Unite & Vote * 2010 & 2012
    *fixed*
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

  13. #13
    Regular Member stuckinchico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stevenson, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    506

    Post imported post

    ummm so 1920 was a mistake??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •