• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

just watched cops on tv

thx997303

imported post

Then you should know that I am currently active duty military.
So, by your logic, why am I not above reproach? Why do I not deserve your undying loyalty and support regardless of the legality or morality of my actions?

I don't want that kind of blind retarded respect.

Respect is earned by showing that you deserve it. It's lost when you show that you don't deserve it.

Its common sense. Something you seem to be either lacking or ignoring.

So, why is it that officers who abuse the rights of citizens are above reproach?

Martin Luther King Jr. Once said
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

I would love to highlight, these words, "..but by the content of their character..."

By the content of their character mr. cow, the content of their character.

Some of these officers don't deserve all the respect of spitting in their face, based on the content of their character.

Others deserve, and receive my respect, and not a damn one of them ever asked for it.

They earned it. They maintain it.

By the content of their character mr cow, not by anything else, including their damn career choice.

holy cow

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Then you should know that I am currently active duty military.
So, by your logic, why am I not above reproach? Why do I not deserve your undying loyalty and support regardless of the legality or morality of my actions?

I don't want that kind of blind retarded respect.

Respect is earned by showing that you deserve it. It's lost when you show that you don't deserve it.

Its common sense. Something you seem to be either lacking or ignoring.

So, why is it that officers who abuse the rights of citizens are above reproach?

Martin Luther King Jr. Once said
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

I would love to highlight, these words, "..but by the content of their character..."

By the content of their character mr. cow, the content of their character.

Some of these officers don't deserve all the respect of spitting in their face, based on the content of their character.

Others deserve, and receive my respect, and not a damn one of them ever asked for it.

They earned it. They maintain it.

By the content of their character mr cow, not by anything else, including their damn career choice.

Wow your ego is outta control.....dude!

What have you done that allows you to promote yourself to this status?

ANYONE????

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
What status?

I quite obviously said I dony want any blind respect like that.

Well according to his logic, the status of the almighty cop. We should blindly praise EVERYONE because of their public service. :banghead:

THX!! You kick so much ass! I love you Army guys! Godefend my country from terroristsso I can be even more proud!!! :?

thx997303

imported post

Ha! Roger SGt!

Wait a second! Weren't 2A advocates considered dangerous terrorists!?

I'd better go defend this country from myself!

LOL!

bigtoe

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Ha! Roger SGt!

Wait a second! Weren't 2A advocates considered dangerous terrorists!?

I'd better go defend this country from myself!

LOL!

I think you have missed the point. But it appears that you are begining to see how full of crap some of you guys are.

thx997303

imported post

I am unsure of what you mean.

The above was quite obviously a joke about this retarded "war on tehruhrism"

Terrorism is not something that can be fought.

And ther current administration has been labeling anyone that disagrees with them potential terrorists.

So, maybe you could clarify?