Thread: Hey Mr. Flynn

Post imported post

Time to become ACLU members folks.... we may need them with police chiefs that admit being a party a felony in charge of troops armed with assault weapons....I mean...tactical rifles..,

http://www.ammoland.com/2009/07/19/a...open-carriers/
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Post imported post

That old saying about "strange bed fellows" could not be more right on this one. My worry would be if Chief Flynn starts taking cues from this :X.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Post imported post

Flipper wrote:
    *Time to become ACLU members folks....
    I don't think so, while they fight a few good battles I do not support them at all in most of them. I will never join the American Communist Lawyers Union, The Anti-Christian Liberties Union or whatever it is know as today.....wait, those two pretty much sum it up.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

There seems to be a few state chapters of the ACLU that are breaking from their national org's stance on firearms(ACLU statesthat their opinion that theRKBA is not an individual right)

I feel the only reason the CO chapter of the ACLUis pursuing the Loveland CO issues is because so many other of this mans rights were violated in his encounter with the LPD.

BTW, the CO thread has a full story of what is happening, the person the PD violated is a member of OCDO and post's in the CO threads. Go say hi, and show your support for this elderly gentleman.