• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey Mr. Flynn

XDFDE45

imported post

That old saying about "strange bed fellows" could not be more right on this one. My worry would be if Chief Flynn starts taking cues from this :X.

Woodchuck

imported post

Flipper wrote:
 Time to become ACLU members folks....

I don't think so, while they fight a few good battles I do not support them at all in most of them. I will never join the American Communist Lawyers Union, The Anti-Christian Liberties Union or whatever it is know as today.....wait, those two pretty much sum it up.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

There seems to be a few state chapters of the ACLU that are breaking from their national org's stance on firearms(ACLU statesthat their opinion that theRKBA is not an individual right)

I feel the only reason the CO chapter of the ACLUis pursuing the Loveland CO issues is because so many other of this mans rights were violated in his encounter with the LPD.

BTW, the CO thread has a full story of what is happening, the person the PD violated is a member of OCDO and post's in the CO threads. Go say hi, and show your support for this elderly gentleman.