• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is this a violation of State Pre-emption

OC-Aviator

imported post

My son and I went bike riding on the Chehalis/Olympia wodland Trail in Lacey and Olympia and I noticed this sign at the head of the trail in Olympia. There were a couple of over passes that seemed to be occupied at night by vagrants. We made our way down to the Lake fair in Olympia and we bought a couple of burgers from the Republican burger stand, and then casually ate them in front of the Demo buger with the workers staring at me with disgust. Then we rode back to Lacey a 20 mile round trip so all in all it was a satisfying day.

I had my 1911 in tow o/c of course.

Does this violate RCW 9.41.290?

:celebrate:)

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Yes, violation of preemption, and more likely a very old and forgotten sign.

Also kewl that you OC'd Lakefair. Since there was no libertarian burger stand I too bought a BBQ sandwich from the Republicans. And OC'd.

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

it it considered national forest land?

a picture of the whole sign helps as it should showcode

OC-Aviator

imported post

I will be writing in.

Yeah I find my self more of a Libertarian these days as the Republican party has been steadily sliding left for some time.

OC-Aviator

imported post

I found another sign in Lacey at the Rainer Vista Park. I will be writing in to or calling to have the signs removed replaced or have the infraction omitted.