Thread: Hows about steping over into albionfor a picnic

Post imported post

lets shoot a date in late augest any ideas on a good date!!!!

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

My wife is an Albion alum, I'm sure she would like the idea. Depending on the date we will try to be there, the month or so is pretty tied up. Let me know.

Post imported post

Sec. 58-163. Discharge of weapons; public possession of weapons.
    (a) No person shall discharge any firearm, air rifle or air pistol or slingshot within the city nor shall any person have any firearm, air rifle, air pistol or slingshot in his possession in any street or park, unless securely wrapped or encased. This subsection shall not prohibit the use of such weapons:
    (1) By law enforcement officers, members of the national guard or the armed forces of the United States while engaged in the performance of their duties; or
    (2) In the exercise of the rights of defense of self, other persons or property.
    (b) No person shall go about armed, carry or have upon his person any pistol, revolver, stiletto or other offensive or dangerous weapon; provided, however, this subsection shall not apply to persons duly licensed and allowed by law to carry such weapons.
    (Code 1984, § 15-46)

found this today

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    Sec. 58-163. Discharge of weapons; public possession of weapons.
    (a) No person shall discharge any firearm, air rifle or air pistol or slingshot within the city nor shall any person have any firearm, air rifle, air pistol or slingshot in his possession in any street or park, unless securely wrapped or encased. This subsection shall not prohibit the use of such weapons:
    (1) By law enforcement officers, members of the national guard or the armed forces of the United States while engaged in the performance of their duties; or
    (2) In the exercise of the rights of defense of self, other persons or property.
    (b) No person shall go about armed, carry or have upon his person any pistol, revolver, stiletto or other offensive or dangerous weapon; provided, however, this subsection shall not apply to persons duly licensed and allowed by law to carry such weapons.
    (Code 1984, § 15-46)

found this today
    Looks good, they allow lawful carry.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.