Thread: Eau Clair 'Housing complex owners vote to ban smoking' LeaderTelegram.com

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Doug you bring up an interesting point. I wouldn't be surprised to see that either, some people are just SOOOOO anti. Or are just ignorant and afraid of guns and will do anything. Iv'e met people like this, when I had a gun on me and when I didn't. Southern Kettle moraine state forest, I always run into people when coyote hunting, especially those from Illinois (no offense). Some people are just ignorant enough to consider banning firearms on the leased rented premises.

Post imported post

Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Sorry to belabor the obvious; cigarettes do no harm, "ruin anything", unless you are dumb and light one. It is unfortunate that 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' is so easily divided from good, beyond common, sense.

(I tried to use parallel sentence construction to make obvious the parallel, analogous, argument.)

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth.