Thread: WTT: xd 45 ACP 13 round Magazine

Post imported post

I am wanting to trade 2 13 Round Magazines for 2 10 round magazines for A Springfield XD 45 ACP. I would also consider ammo for trade for Magazine(s)

Post imported post

Why would you want to have a magazine that holds LESS ammo? I could understandwhy youmight want todowngrade from a 30 round magazine to 10 because the clip would betoo long andpossibly makeit uncomfortable to sit. I suggest you keep the 13 round mags, and just go buy a couple of 10 round mags. It's not a bad idea to have extra mags laying around.

Post imported post

The 13 round Mags make the grip on the gun A little to long for what I like. I got he compact so I could cut the size of the grip down. Not just to still have the service model. And I have been shooting the 10 rounders for the last 2 years now so I got used to the feel of the grip on them. And we have5 10 Round Mags right now.

Post imported post

I would still keep the 13 rounders and here is why. I would carry the gun with the 10 rounder as primary and carry the 13 rounders as my backup mags. Also if you ever start to shoot competitions you will find that those exstra couple of rounds are nice on a plate rack or poppers.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I have shot A few IDPA matches with the 10 rounders. I would like to practice with the 10 rounders with the shorter grip when I shoot the IDPA. because the 10 rounders are what I am going to be carrying for defense, not the 13 rounders