• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTT: xd 45 ACP 13 round Magazine

wally1120

imported post

I am wanting to trade 2 13 Round Magazines for 2 10 round magazines for A Springfield XD 45 ACP. I would also consider ammo for trade for Magazine(s)

T Vance

imported post

Why would you want to have a magazine that holds LESS ammo? I could understandwhy youmight want todowngrade from a 30 round magazine to 10 because the clip would betoo long andpossibly makeit uncomfortable to sit. I suggest you keep the 13 round mags, and just go buy a couple of 10 round mags. It's not a bad idea to have extra mags laying around.

wally1120

imported post

The 13 round Mags make the grip on the gun A little to long for what I like. I got he compact so I could cut the size of the grip down. Not just to still have the service model. And I have been shooting the 10 rounders for the last 2 years now so I got used to the feel of the grip on them. And we have5 10 Round Mags right now.

autosurgeon

imported post

I would still keep the 13 rounders and here is why. I would carry the gun with the 10 rounder as primary and carry the 13 rounders as my backup mags. Also if you ever start to shoot competitions you will find that those exstra couple of rounds are nice on a plate rack or poppers.

wally1120

imported post

I have shot A few IDPA matches with the 10 rounders. I would like to practice with the 10 rounders with the shorter grip when I shoot the IDPA. because the 10 rounders are what I am going to be carrying for defense, not the 13 rounders