Thread: Microsoft Gun Club - Open Carry Discussion

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar

Post imported post

• Open Carry Principles, Practice and Protest: Our very own Kjell Anderson, Tim Hermann & David Robins will talk to us about WA state law, your rights and the Open Carry Picnic in Bellevue Park last month.
    Open Carry will be discussed at the July 29th Meeting of the Microsoft Gun Club.

Only MS Gun Club members can attend, and membership requires you to be a current or former MS Employee, Contingent Staff, or Vendor.

Post imported post

Are any of the three members at OCDO? I would be curious as to what they are going to discuss about the principles and practice of OC.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    Are any of the three members at OCDO? I would be curious as to what they are going to discuss about the principles and practice of OC.
    I'm Tim
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    I'm Tim, and I double tapped this message >.>
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Banned

Post imported post

microsoft + guns = stay away

Post imported post

Tawnos wrote:
    joeroket wrote:
    I'm Tim
    Excellent. They will get correct info then.

Thanks.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

Microsoft has a gun club?? :shock:

Firearms aren't allowed on MS property, last I heard. Occasionally I have to visit their campus for work. I think I may need to swing by this shindig.

ETA: I'll be danged; they got their own website and everything: http://gcmsweb.org/

Post imported post

That's sounds awesome, I wonder if apple has a gun club if not I could see a really funny MAC vs. PC ad in the future.

Banned

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    That's sounds awesome, I wonder if apple has a gun club if not I could see a really funny MAC vs. PC ad in the future.
    no they don't, you think anyone could afford a weapon after buying a macbook

Banned

Post imported post

by the way i hope they fix the wac link on the front page

since they don't list any contact info maybe they will see it here

http://www.washingtonarmscollectors.org/shows.htm

Post imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
    FunkTrooper wrote:
    So true that's why I'm a PC.

Post imported post

I am a Mac and I have guns.

Post imported post

3/325 wrote:
    Microsoft has a gun club?? :shock:

Firearms aren't allowed on MS property, last I heard. Occasionally I have to visit their campus for work. I think I may need to swing by this shindig.

ETA: I'll be danged; they got their own website and everything: http://gcmsweb.org/
    Microsoft does not have a gun club. We are a gun club at Microsoft, which apparently makes a huge legal difference (MSGC got shut down years before I came to MS). "Weapons" are forbidden on MS property according to our handbook, this includes locked in vehicles.

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar

Post imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
    FunkTrooper wrote:

So true that's why I'm a PC.
    I try to budget for at least 3 weapons for every Macbook I buy. My ratio is 6:2 so far this year:P
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Campaign Veteran Lurkus Maximus's Avatar

Post imported post

Boo Boo wrote:
    microsoft + guns = stay away
    So, would you rather have a gun made by Microsoft or Apple?
    -----------------------------
    "Get a shot off fast. This upsets him long enough to let you make your second shot perfect." Lazarus Long

Post imported post

I used to be a vendor at MS. I worked in the data centers. My rather conservative views weren't welcome there, I think. :celebrate I had forgotten all about their gun club or their website. LOL

Post imported post

"FunkTrooper wrote: "That's sounds awesome, I wonder if apple has a gun club if not I could see a really funny MAC vs. PC ad in the future. " no they don't, you think anyone could afford a weapon after buying a macbook" So true that's why I'm a PC.
    Trouble with Microsoft guns is that they jam in the middle of a firing sequence, you have have to disassemble the gun to repair, and it won't reload

Post imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:
    • Open Carry Principles, Practice and Protest: Our very own Kjell Anderson, Tim Hermann & David Robins will talk to us about WA state law, your rights and the Open Carry Picnic in Bellevue Park last month.
    Open Carry will be discussed at the July 29th Meeting of the Microsoft Gun Club.

Only MS Gun Club members can attend, and membership requires you to be a current or former MS Employee, Contingent Staff, or Vendor.
    I would hope that someone can attend and enlighten us all on the event.... ( I have a voice recorder)

Post imported post

Wheelgunner wrote:
    "FunkTrooper wrote: "That's sounds awesome, I wonder if apple has a gun club if not I could see a really funny MAC vs. PC ad in the future. " no they don't, you think anyone could afford a weapon after buying a macbook" So true that's why I'm a PC.
    Trouble with Microsoft guns is that they jam in the middle of a firing sequence, you have have to disassemble the gun to repair, and it won't reload
    Yeah, but it's a lot easier to find someone who can fix an MS gun, and any bullet will work in it. :celebrate

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    Right Wing Wacko wrote:

I would hope that someone can attend and enlighten us all on the event.... ( I have a voice recorder)
    Since I'll be presenting, I'm pretty sure whatever coverage you want can be provided