Thread: We reached atleast one person

Post imported post

here is what was sent to me.

Mr. Cannon,

I am interested in becoming a member of Michigan Open Carry. I live in Jackson and wasn't aware of the recent event held at Cascades. Had I known, I would have attended. I am a retired veteran and wholeheatedly believe in every law-abiding citizens right to carry. I would like to know when the next event will be held and where. I do believe if more citizens were educated about the laws and more citizens openly carried, we could become an effective deterrent to crime. I was a certified small arms instructor/range operator when I was in the military, so I think my experience could be an asset to the MOC organization. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

( name withheld for privacy reasons)

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Great work!

Post imported post

Gordon, unless that is the same person we have also added another couple that is interested in our next meeting. I have their phone # and will be calling them to make sure they can attend.:celebrateHope to be able to add more for the next one.

Post imported post

Sounds good someone else wants to join us. this Next picnic we are going to have to call A few News stations and see if they can come out.

Post imported post

I think you should invite him to do lunch or coffee or something.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

im thinking that might be an idea

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    I think you should invite him to do lunch or coffee or something.

I'm thinking they should become paying members. We have over 40 paying members now and I would like to reach 100 by the end of the year. If MGO can have 530 members we should have a 1000, no offense to MGO, I'm just saying.

Numbers mean things to legislatures the more we have the stronger we are.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'm thinking they should become paying members.* We have over 40 paying members now and I would like to reach 100 by the end of the year.* If MGO can have 530 members we should have a 1000, no offense to MGO, I'm just saying.*

Numbers mean things to legislatures the more we have the stronger we are.
    [/quote]

im working on that yes I am

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    here is what was sent to me.

Mr. Cannon,

I am interested in becoming a member of Michigan Open Carry. I live in Jackson and wasn't aware of the recent event held at Cascades. Had I known, I would have attended. I am a retired veteran and wholeheatedly believe in every law-abiding citizens right to carry. I would like to know when the next event will be held and where. I do believe if more citizens were educated about the laws and more citizens openly carried, we could become an effective deterrent to crime. I was a certified small arms instructor/range operator when I was in the military, so I think my experience could be an asset to the MOC organization. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

( name withheld for privacy reasons)

Well done SW regioncoordinator.:celebrate

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.