• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congrats to PNS

stuckinchico

imported post

I wanted to congratulate Pullinshoot on his interviews. After reading all the time on Calguns, person after person saying not to, I am glad to see that he has the stones to do it anyways.

As you may read on CAlguns, they continually say for us to wait things out. However, looking back on history, waiting sitting back is exactly how our government was able to do the things that they have done. Put into effect the laws that they have. Yes its been a sad day for Americans who feel like they are criminals just for owning guns.

Thank you N8 for all your hard work and determination (along with your bro, dont wanna make him jealous) that you have given.

Its time to be proactive.

SomeGuyInCali

imported post

I feel that sitting and waiting is the wrong thing to do. As we sit idly by we lose our right one by one. Holding signs and slapping bumper stickers on our cars don't really much either. Makes me wonder what (if any) agenda calguns may have.

I am all for lawful, legal, peaceful demonstration and public education. No more fear mongering!

stuckinchico

imported post

The thing Im starting to hate is when I go out to dinner is that Im worried now that cops will keep ruining my dinner I pay good money for my eats I demand that I be left alone to eat it They can wait til I finish my dinner Seriously being made to feel like a criminal because I choose to do something legal Come ON 5/0 pull your head out and leave us alone. You already know its legal so move on!!

MudCamper

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Agreed. Thank you pullnshoot25 for all the good work you have done, and all the positive exposure you've created. Despite the naysayers withing the RKBA community, your diplomacy is being received positively with the general public.

Frankly, I am sick of the naysayers within the CalGuns community who, at the end of the day, have no better arguments than to stoop to insults. What is happening over there is a couple smart and well respected members voice their fears, and then dozens of fanboys jump in the mix and cast personal insults toward us. They serve only the anti-gun community with their petty tactics.

SOneThreeCoupe

imported post

Nate, good show, although I'm a little disappointed in Chip's reaction. I've sent him a few e-mails over the years and, though he is often fairly libertarian in his beliefs, he still has moments of ignorant statism. I can almost forgive him because he's the son of a cop and grew up with it in his blood.

In addition, the Reader article received mention on the LewRockwell.Com blog; http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/31176.html . It also shows up on the side of the main page as "A Reporter Tries Open Carry."

stuckinchico

imported post

In Chico that is most likely. I have had many officers drive by that will wave to me... BTW Butte County Sheriffs are amazing perfect they ask me if I know what Im doing with that " piece" CHP they aparrently have better things to do. I walked up to a trooper while cleaning up a road on a high fire area and asked his to dispose of some fireworks( illegal i must add) while packing I got a sure he handed me 3 bottles of water to refill my camelback and reminded me that it was really important to stay hydrated in this weather of course i was packing while wearing a U S forest service fire shirt