• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police Officer presses gun to your wifes Neck.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
If you're going to draw and fire against a corrupt cop, you better damn well make it a head shot rather than center mass.

"He who would strike at a king must ensure to slay"?

Oh, you're talking about body-armor.

jarhead1911A

imported post

Ya know that video brings up an intresting question..... when is it ok to draw down on an officer?

i cant help but remember my ordeal with PPD and wonder if i will ever cross paths with that officer again.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

cynicist wrote:
Not that I advocate doing so, but this, from what I can tell (haven't seen the video) this qualifies for self-defense against a law officer. The common law in WA state at least is that there is the threat of of unlawful "serious bodily injury or death" and a great likelihood that it will be carried out.
The rule on this was set in a case in the KC jail where a guard had maced a guy in handcuffs who was too sick to get up, and had been begging to go the infermery, and the guy wasn't getting up so the guard was rubbing the mace into his eyes with his thumbs, and the guy bit him. Court ruled that because mace is non-lethal, the guy was not in a position to defend himself, and got felony assault.
WTF?:what:i would do a little vigilante justice if that was me.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
Ya know that video brings up an intresting question..... when is it ok to draw down on an officer?

i cant help but remember my ordeal with PPD and wonder if i will ever cross paths with that officer again.
I have thought the same things, not that i am itching to do so, but just like that assclown who put that kid in a coma, if i was there i would have done something, i dont know what but something.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

When I first read the post before watching the video my thought was if I had an opening I would have took the officer out, when he hurts or threatens someone I love or am near to with an unprovoked attack, he is no longer an officer of the law he is just another thug with a gun.

Then I saw the video, it was quick and threat over fast, I wouldn't have done anything in that situation.

David.Car

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
When I first read the post before watching the video my thought was if I had an opening I would have took the officer out, when he hurts or threatens someone I love or am near to with an unprovoked attack, he is no longer an officer of the law he is just another thug with a gun.

Then I saw the video, it was quick and threat over fast, I wouldn't have done anything in that situation.

I agree. The threat of actually being shot never appeared apparent, and certainly was over by the time you would have realized there was one.

I am absolutely disgusted that neither the officer or his son were brought up on any charges and the man still has his job and is working the street. Absolutely disgusting. The female and her male counter parts should have lawyers taking the city for everything they can.

tat2ed_guy

imported post

A little off topic, but as far as when to draw on a corrupt cop.

I had a buddy back in my younger days that was envolved in a B&E. When the cops showed up he took off running.One of the copsfired on him while he was still running. He stopped and returned fire. No one was hit either way and he was caught later on. Charged and convicted for B&E and charges were dropped for firing at the officer, Self Defense. Lucky SOB I think.

2ndAmendmentDefender

imported post

Yeah... I'm sorry, but 2 seconds after this started you'd head BANG! from my .40 cal and there'd be a dead dirty cop, and possibly a dead dirt cops son if that punk tried to pull his .22 cal that he was carrying concealed under his shirt illegally.