Thread: GB open carrry attendance thread

Post imported post

If you are going to attend this event,please reply with your name,how many people are coming with you(if any), and what you are going to bring(if anything). As stated in a previous thread, PLEASE consider carpooling to this event! see you guys on the 8th!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

I'll be there I am also bringing chili & a cooler full of diet/regular soda.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

I will be bringing the rights pamphlets, potato salad, and maybe one guest.

Post imported post

Working on a few friends with better transportation than I have available. Hoping to get a few to come along and if I show I'll bring chili and pamphlets a little diff than Huberts.

Post imported post

I'd come...but leaving for a trip to Yellowstone that day! Which I'm mad about...I went and made sure to have a CC permit for Wyoming, and now I can't carry in National Parks until February
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

I am planning to come but do not have a head count yet. I will update when I get that info. How many people is going to dictate what I will bring.

Post imported post

Funny enough, I'll be there at Bay Beach for a children's party. I will have my gear, however, and will make my way over to the real party.

I'm sure there will be some VERY concerned parents there, and I may lose a friend or two, but better that than my rights. A real friend would understand my convictions.
    I aim to misbehave

Post imported post

In for 3 or 4 people plus myself...

I will be bringing a grill and a 20 lbs of Hamburger patties. Can someone bring Buns as I am unemployed and BROKE!!!! The only reason I can bring the burger is I get free Beef from a farmer friend of mine.

Post imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:

I will be bringing a grill and a 20 lbs of Hamburger patties. Can someone bring Buns as I am unemployed and BROKE!!!! The only reason I can bring the burger is I get free Beef from a farmer friend of mine.
    I will bring a few dozen hamburger buns.

My father and I will be attending. If anyone wants to carpool, please let me know.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

It will probably be just me unless I can convince a friend of mine to accompany me. And although I am pretty broke too, I will see what I can bring.
    I aim to misbehave

Post imported post

Woodchuck wrote:
    Working on a few friends with better transportation than I have available. Hoping to get a few to come along and if I show I'll bring chili and pamphlets a little diff than Huberts.
    Not looking so good, was also made aware of a prior engagement we had made. Working on it though. As of right now it doesn't look good. I wish you all the very best though and pray for a good turnout.

Post imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:

20 lbs of bugers... You are the man.

I know who I am calling for my next party!

Post imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:

Not sure if I'm one of his 3 or 4 but I'm coming. I'll take a look at what I can bring. Might end up having a pizza or two delivered.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Please keep an eye on the event thread. I have been informed by the Green Bay City Attorneys' office that their interpretation of the ordinance is that it is a special event. I am applying for a permit in the morning.

Post imported post

I responded like a Dolt before. More than likely it will be just me. Money is so damn tight I don't rightly know if I can bring anything, even ammunition will barely enough for a reload.
    I aim to misbehave

Post imported post

im in
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???