• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GB open carrry attendance thread

Landose_theghost

imported post

If you are going to attend this event,please reply with your name,how many people are coming with you(if any), and what you are going to bring(if anything). As stated in a previous thread, PLEASE consider carpooling to this event! see you guys on the 8th!

Woodchuck

imported post

Working on a few friends with better transportation than I have available. Hoping to get a few to come along and if I show I'll bring chili and pamphlets a little diff than Huberts.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'd come...but leaving for a trip to Yellowstone that day! Which I'm mad about...I went and made sure to have a CC permit for Wyoming, and now I can't carry in National Parks until February :(

opusd2

imported post

Funny enough, I'll be there at Bay Beach for a children's party. I will have my gear, however, and will make my way over to the real party.

I'm sure there will be some VERY concerned parents there, and I may lose a friend or two, but better that than my rights. A real friend would understand my convictions.

SprayAndPray

imported post

In for 3 or 4 people plus myself...

I will be bringing a grill and a 20 lbs of Hamburger patties. Can someone bring Buns as I am unemployed and BROKE!!!! The only reason I can bring the burger is I get free Beef from a farmer friend of mine.

protias

imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:

I will be bringing a grill and a 20 lbs of Hamburger patties. Can someone bring Buns as I am unemployed and BROKE!!!! The only reason I can bring the burger is I get free Beef from a farmer friend of mine.
I will bring a few dozen hamburger buns.

My father and I will be attending. If anyone wants to carpool, please let me know.

opusd2

imported post

It will probably be just me unless I can convince a friend of mine to accompany me. And although I am pretty broke too, I will see what I can bring.

Woodchuck

imported post

Woodchuck wrote:
Working on a few friends with better transportation than I have available. Hoping to get a few to come along and if I show I'll bring chili and pamphlets a little diff than Huberts.

Not looking so good, was also made aware of a prior engagement we had made. Working on it though. As of right now it doesn't look good. I wish you all the very best though and pray for a good turnout.

AaronS

imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:

20 lbs of bugers... You are the man.

I know who I am calling for my next party!

NPH_1985

imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:

Not sure if I'm one of his 3 or 4 but I'm coming. I'll take a look at what I can bring. Might end up having a pizza or two delivered. :lol:

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Please keep an eye on the event thread. I have been informed by the Green Bay City Attorneys' office that their interpretation of the ordinance is that it is a special event. I am applying for a permit in the morning.

opusd2

imported post

I responded like a Dolt before. More than likely it will be just me. Money is so damn tight I don't rightly know if I can bring anything, even ammunition will barely enough for a reload.